Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Metal sonic fanfic part 2: shadow isn't thrilled.

When our heroes arived to the city, mobotropillis, people ran away when they saw metal sonic. "They just don't know that you're a good guy, now." Said sonic. "Let's go see shadow. He'll be interested in hearing this news." However, shadow just come at them, punching metal sonic. "Shadow!" Said tails. "Metal sonic's on our side, now!" "Oh really?" Shadow said, suspiciously. "I don't believe that." Metal sonic crossed his arms. "Well he's real a nice guy about this." Metal said, sarcastically. "You know what? You're not very polite, I'm insulted by you, now." Metal sonic gives shadow the cold shoulder. "Well, I've got to go find something to do, elsewhere." Said shadow. "Remember. I've got my eye on you." Shadow walked away, then the the four friends continued moving. When they got to a chili dog stand, metal sonic thought about what he was going to do. "Hey sonic." Said metal. "You know, I can't remember a time where I wasn't trying to destroy you. Now that it's all over, I finally feel as if I'm at peace." "Sounds great, metal." Said sonic. "Maybe we should go to tails' place. We should give you some cool new upgrades." "That's a really good idea." Said metal. "Let's go do that." The four friends went to tails' lab.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment